Monday 26 January 2009

Need to do better on the pictures front

I have borrowed a card reader as mine has not turned up anywhere during the unpacking. I think I have out it somewhere safe.....hmmm!

Anyway, what this sorry collection of photos proves is "I need to do better" - but here are the ones I have taken since arriving

This one summarises the ferry crossing from Ullapool to Stornoway - N took it about 20 mins before I threw up! I promised him we will never travel that route again - Uig Tarbert is much shorter and much calmer so we have promised each other "never to forget":
Noah's first walk down the drive in the morning to catch the school bus. This was at 0840 am....and even just 2 weeks later we have lots more light at that time of day now:

This one is the wee boy waiting for the bus last week......see much lighter!!
Last Sunday, the day after the gale, we went with our friend I over to the West side to see the waves at Dalmor and Dalbeg - here are a few pictures I was expecting to be more spectacular. The waves looked much bigger in real life:





....and then on the way back we had snow.....this is about a mile from our house


1 comment:

JWM said...

Great pics - thanks for posting them for us. It brings you a little closer...if you get what I mean. You need to work on the webcam next please - its probably with your card reader somewhere!

Love from us to you two.